To provide exceptional care and comfort to residents during their stay at our homes regardless of their nationality, social standing or state of mind. Whilst at all times acknowledging the rights of individuals, encouraging independence and providing a safe, friendly, caring support service from appropriately trained staff.
Philosophy of Care
- Our philosophy is to encourage service users to participate in their own care as much as their condition allows, whilst maintaining the dignity and privacy that they deserve.
- We pride ourselves on providing a high quality of care in an environment which service users and staff are happy to be part of.
- Respect and acceptance for all service users’ social, emotional, religious, cultural, political choices are a very high priority in our organisation. Our well-trained staff are highly capable of caring for any service user whilst respecting these needs.
- We provide support and understanding to both service users and their families.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide a high standard of quality care in which service users’ personal dignity, privacy and independence is retained, irrespective of their physical or mental infirmity.
- To ensure that all nursing support is provided by friendly and suitably qualified caring staff in a professional manner.
- To encourage service users’ families to participate in the home’s functions and be involve in their care.
- To promote interaction between service users wherever possible and to encourage them to make informed choices about their own care.